The following rooms at Thoresby College are available for hire. To book, please contact the site manager Josie Johnston on 01553 766922 or email the Trust office on firstname.lastname@example.org
A centrally heated and fully carpeted room featuring its original hammer beam roof intact.
- Approx. 32ft x 20ft
- Maximum permitted number: 56
- Folding tables and chairs included. Blackout facilities available, also a looped hearing system is installed.
- Standard 13 amp sockets
- Ideal for meetings, exhibitions, tutorials etc.
- Hourly rate: £24.20
- Regular user discounted rate*: £18.15
- Daily rate: £151.25 9am–5pm plus £18.15 per hour after 5pm
A centrally heated room with a fully carpeted floor and featuring original oak beams
- Approx. 32ft x 10ft
- Maximum permitted number: 24
- Folding tables and chairs included
- Standard 13 amp sockets
- Wall mounted projector screen
- Ideal for smaller meetings, tutorials etc.
- Hourly rate: £12.10
- Regular user discounted rate*: £9.68
- Daily rate: £66.55 9am–5pm plus £9.70 per hour after 5pm
* Regular user means 6 or more bookings in any year
A fully equipped kitchen complete with cups and saucers is available for the use of hirers. There is no charge for this facility but it is booked on a first come, first served basis.
Conditions of booking
- Hirers are advised that ALL facilities are strictly NON SMOKING areas.
- CAR PARKING – The Trust regrets that it cannot offer ANY parking facilities within Thoresby College itself. All spaces in the enclosed car park adjoining the College are let on a long term basis to residents and others. However, ample parking is available on the South Quay or in nearby public car parks. Arrangements can be made with our Site Manager for access for unloading, provided vehicles are not left unattended.
- Thoresby College does not hold licences for either, alcohol, music or dancing. It is regretted therefore that bookings cannot be taken for discos, parties or wedding receptions.
- Minimum booking is for two hours per session and may be anytime between 9am and 10.30pm, Monday to Saturday. Accommodation can be available up to 30 minutes beforehand for preparation and 30 minutes afterwards to allow for clearing up.
- If using caterers the hirer must agree to arrangements with the Trust in advance and if requested complete a risk assessment to be submitted to the Trust at least one week in advance of the hiring.
- Hirers must familiarise themselves with evacuation procedures and will be responsible for ensuring that they premises are safely evacuted in the event of a fire alarm.